TRAINING IN AN ATMOSPHERE OF PARTNERSHIP WITH VARIED TASKS - THE KEY TO SUCCESS
Our commitment to investing in the future goes hand in hand with our commitment to developing our people. Young people must be continuously encouraged and supported. This is what we do.
But we also want you to see your training and your future profession positively and as a part of your own life. You should bring your curiosity and desire for something new and take your job seriously. Do you like to work in a good team, see yourself as an active team player and can represent your views in a constructive manner? Then you will be in the right place with us from the start and you will enjoy the training with us.
We offer you all of the possibilities for a successful career with subsequent training opportunities. And upon successful completion, we will bring you on board. We can already promise this to you if you decide to do your training at PVS.
Shape your future. With training at PVS!
For start of apprenticeship in September 2020, you can apply for following apprenticeships at PVS Germany.
For start in September 2019 we still have vacancies.
- Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik / Specialst for Warehouse Logistics
- Informatikkaufmann / IT Clerk
- Industriekaufmann / Industrial Clerk (Training places already allocated for the start of training in 2020.)
- Maschinen- und Anlagenführer / Machine and Plant Operator
- Mechatroniker / Mechatronics Engineer
- Verfahrensmechaniker / Process Mechanic >>> Curious about our video clip? Click here and let's go ...
- Werkzeugmechaniker / Tool Mechanic
You will find further information here.
We offer you varied and interesting tasks, a highly qualified, practical training and the best prospects for your future. Just contact us! We want to get to know you. You can also request our training calendar in advance with all training stations. We are also happy to be your business for a test internship (e.g. BORS) where you can test whether you can imagine training at PVS.
For questions and applications, your contact when it comes to training: